<body>
Elyne's Nail Works Gallery

Nail care or manicure/pedicure have become more popular in recent years. This blog will showcase to you some of my own designs & nail works. Please feel free to browse through the my nail design/art pictures that I will post from time to time. If you like what you see,recommend my blog to your friends! All photos featuring nail designs/nail art herein are done personally by me unless otherwise stated!
Do visit My Main Website for more information about services rendered by me!


DISCLAIMER

http://sg-nails.blogspot.com
Professional Manicurist

Contact Me
Email:Elynenail@gmail.com
HP: 98243978
Please visit Elyne Nail Work for more information about services rendered by me.

Messages

Gallery
My WorkPlace
Christmas Designs
Assorted Designs
-Assorted Designs-ShowCase
-Assorted Designs-Manicure
-Assorted Designs-Pedicure

The Butterflies
B001-Black Base with Butterfly
B002-Blue Base with Butterfly

The Flowers
F001-Cream Base with Flowers
F002-Dark Maroon Base with Flowers
F003-Maroon Base with Flowers
F004-Metallic Blue Base with Flowers
F006-White Base with Flowers
F007-Black Base with Flowers
F008-Pink Base with Flowers
F009-PurpleBlue Base with Flowers
F010-Black Base with Flowers 2
F011-BabyPink Base with 3D flowers
F012-HotPink Base with 3D flowers
F013-Pink Base with flowers
The Gels
Gel001-Gel Overlay with Flowers
Gel002-Gel Extension with Glitters & Black Tips
Gel003-Gel Overlay with PurplePink Glitters
Gel004-Gel Extension with Purple Glitters & Flowers
Gel005-Gel Overlay with SilverGold Glitters
Gel006-Gel Overlay with BlueGreen Glitters
Gel007-Gel Extension with Blue Glitters
Gel008-Gel Overlay with Purple Glitters
The Glitters
G001-Golden Glitter Base Black Tips with 3D Acrylic
G002-Golden Glitter Base with Blue Tips
G003-Silver Glitter Base with Green Tips
G004-White Base with Blue Glitters
G005-Blue Base with Glitters
G006-Silver Base with Glitters
G007-Orange Gradient Base with 3D Acrylic
The Inspired
I001-Checkers
I002-Pink Base with Lines
I003-Abstract
I004-Inspired Pink French
I005-Moon,Stars,Clouds
I006-Twirls
I007-HelloKitty
I008-Red Base Checkers
I009-Fireworks
I010-Flakes

flashbacks
December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

CREDITS
Designer: nic96ole
Others: one two
elynenail

ATTENTION ATTETION!!
Keratin Care is now having a Christmas Promotion!
Classic Manicure + Classic Pedicure @ $38!
Only Exclusive in December'09!!
Please make advanced appointment to get your preferred time slot!
Please contact Elyne @ 98243978 today!


Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 1:31 PM
WorkPlace!

Introducing my workplace!
Its follows a feel of tranquility and coziness, allowing customers to enjoy every sessions with us in a very relax mode, especially after a long day of working!

Showcase of various designs
Manicure Area

Reception Area


Pedicure Area

Products Area

Using OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish

Showcase of designs done by me


Varieties of Designs for customers to choose from